Richard made this map to our place when we just moved in and were having things delivered all of the time. He just printed out a bunch of copies and we have then on hand, it has proven quite helpful! Cute Richard for doing that, I love that guy.
So, deducing from this level of organization, you can probably guess that they don't have a great mail system either. If we had to receive something via mail, then we would use Richards work address, which is on the University campus and much more reliable. Al Ain City
Abu Dhabi Emirate
United Arab Emirates
P.O. Box 15551
Abu Dhabi Emirate
United Arab Emirates
P.O. Box 15551
So, if you have felt the urge to send us packages full of goodies, don't. For the most part, it's too expensive to send even something small around the world. Rather, save your money and take us out to dinner the next time we see you. :) However, I will say that Mark recently received a card from Utah via snail mail! It took 4 first class stamps and about 3 weeks, I was happily suprized that it made it!
This post inspired by Rachel. Hi Rache!
2 comments:
A whole different world!
Hi Cat! I love the crazy directions, and I will definitely take you and Richard to dinner when I see you next instead of sending a package! That sounds tricky!
Post a Comment