Your whole place looks fab. In fact, it makes my place look like a pile of crap. Hmmm, I guess you can't really help that around here though. Marie was out at the pool today and I thought, "Wow! Summer is here!" And then I thought, "Ah, man that means I'll have to avoid looking at that raisin of a woman for another 3 months." Gross. I hope you don't live by any Maries.
3 comments:
beautiful! i LOVE it!!
It's great to see the comparison- I never remember to take "before" pictures!
Your whole place looks fab. In fact, it makes my place look like a pile of crap. Hmmm, I guess you can't really help that around here though. Marie was out at the pool today and I thought, "Wow! Summer is here!" And then I thought, "Ah, man that means I'll have to avoid looking at that raisin of a woman for another 3 months." Gross. I hope you don't live by any Maries.
Post a Comment