These images are the 360 view from our roof to give you a small taste of what we see when we look out our windows. Enjoy!
Here you can see the back side of the buildings on Khalifa Street, one of the main roads in the center of Al Ain. There are lots of restaurants and retail shops on the street level, and then housing above. During lunch time this little back road is packed with cars and people.
Notice that really tall, really straight palm tree? Well, they just put this in. Although hard to believe, this tree is fake. It is a radio tower, cleverly disguised as an impossibly tall/straight palm. Richard and I find it hilarious!
This cluster of trees is a natural oasis! I love that we live near this little gem. Beautiful.
4 comments:
I love that all this time I thought you lived in Elaine!
when do we get to see the INSIDE of the apartment?!
I'm loving seeing what it is like there!
Hahaha- I bet you guys get AWESOME cell phone reception. By the way, let's hear more about Richard's job responsibilities...and what the heck do you guys do for fun over there?
Jarom
Post a Comment