The Before:
The After:
Computer and future graphic design area on the left
These are the cork boards that inspire me. I bought two regular boards and painted them black. The ink doodles you see are my work, and the other images are from a few of my favorite artists and are there to give me ideas.
Painting area on the left - easel with great lighting, wall to hang drying canvas, paints with their own desk space. I feel very lucky to have this large space to do my thing, thanks Richard for letting me use the big room!
We dry our clothes on these fold out shelves from Ikea, and strategically placed them under the room's cooling unit. Since they don't sell drying machines (that work anyway) over here, we have learned to use these. I do miss the old drying machine when ironing takes me hours now. :)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you have time for your amazing artwork now Catherine!! The world craves your creativity!!!
Miss you!!!
It looks so light and airy!
Post a Comment