Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother Dear I Love You So

Beverly

Happy Mother's Day!

I love my beautiful mom for who she is and who she has taught me to be. My mom has given me so much, including some of her amazing gifts which make up a lot of the best things about me. She has blessing me with her dimples, singing voice, art talent, and smile. She has taught me kindness, hard work, loyalty, integrity, and tenderness. I love that my Mom has the most infectious laugh, It is so unique to her and I love hearing it from across the house! I have always learned from my Mom's example. She has always given me courage and encouragement to dream big and then go after them. She inspires me to love with all of my heart, as she has always done. Mom, thank you for always being there, I love you!

DeAnn

To my other mom, I love you too! Since the beginning, Mom has always been so wonderful to me, always making me feel part of the family. She blesses my life and all around her with her music, art, knowledge of the gospel, happy personality, and many other talents. She is the glue of the family and makes every holiday and family event a party of fun. Thank you for raising the most amazing man in the world, Richard. Thank you for always making me feel loved. I love you!

Grandma Dorothy

I also want to honor our Grandma! This is Richards Grandma, the mother of DeAnn, and she is our last surviving grandparent. She is holding strong at 95 years old. Isn't she beautiful?! She still drives, live alone, takes care of her house, and goes out to lunch with her friends. She is so loving and gentle and such a wonderful example to me of living life to its fullest. I love you grandma.

3 comments:

DeAnn said...

Thank you Cat. This is so sweet and unexpected. It's wonderful to be remembered on Mother's Day by my beautiful daughter! I love you!

Barb said...

I just showed this lovely tribute to Mom.

She says, "Thank you, Catherine. I love you and miss you!"

Melissa said...

Nice tribute.