Is that some kind of bum-sprayer mounted next to the toilet there where the toilet paper holder should be? I was looking for a...(looking up spelling)...bidet but when I didn't see one that's immediately what I thought of that sprayer. Please let me know.
Your place looks cool! Hooray to have a place to call home.
Seriously, did you steal all of those toiletries from the hotel you used to live in? You are stocked up for a good long while it looks like. I am totally coming to visit now.
6 comments:
Is that some kind of bum-sprayer mounted next to the toilet there where the toilet paper holder should be? I was looking for a...(looking up spelling)...bidet but when I didn't see one that's immediately what I thought of that sprayer. Please let me know.
Your place looks cool! Hooray to have a place to call home.
Scott
You guys have done a fantastic job! What a cozy home!
For all of you house posts: You guys are living the dream! I can't believe how much space and wonderful stuff you have! So happy for you.
Your house looks great. Love all the before and after photos.
Cat you are such an amazing decorator. I do not have that talent for sure.
Seriously, did you steal all of those toiletries from the hotel you used to live in? You are stocked up for a good long while it looks like. I am totally coming to visit now.
Post a Comment