Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pictures, you say?

Ok, so I have been getting pressure from everyone back home to share some pictures already. I must confess that I haven't really taken that many. I know that sounds crazy but I go through these intense situations and encounters and I'm either too focused on the task at hand while trying not to be alarmed that EVERYONE is watching me, I just forget until it's too late. In any case, I know the loyal readership of this blog wants results, not excuses. So, I promise to do better. I will be taking pictures tonight in fact!

To hold you over until then, please enjoy these pics of our little trip to Abu Dhabi that I mentioned previously.






7 comments:

Nanette said...

Looks amazing! Keep the posts coming. I love reading about your experiences over there!

Jaron and Amy said...

Beautiful pictures guys!

Barb said...

It looks gorgeous! Aaah!

Mitzi Beal said...

That looks nice. Are you living in a hotel? Cuz that's what it looks like.
Mitzi

Jarom and Melissa said...

It looks gorgeous there. Who knew what it looked like. So thanks for sharing the pictures. Nice little living arrangement you got there too.
-- Melissa

Chelsea Nelson said...

You have a jealous friend.

Lindsey Montague said...

Why isn't our sky as blue as your sky?