Sunday, June 6, 2010

37 weeks pregnant


This is my excited face, can you tell?

Just a few short weeks until our baby girl arrives and we are all making faces like this these days. Especially my parents, they think she's coming any day now. Whenever I talk to my Mom she asks if she's come yet. They really love being grandparents. :) I want to make sure she's had all the time she needs to develop so I'm in no rush... yet. :)

Richard and I haven't chosen her name yet. Everyone asks us, and although we have a few ideas, nothing is decided. I know, the suspense is killing you! I think we'll know her name once we hold her and see her beautiful little face.

I am doing well. My body has all of the normal changes happening that go along with the stage of pregnancy that I'm in. Typical discomforts and all that, but I'm so glad that all has been normal and healthy.

This big pregnant lady is happy.

12 comments:

Barb said...

You look great! I'm so glad that you're happy!! :) Isn't it funny how big we get at the end? The miracle of pregnancy sure is amazing. I love you and we're excited to see her beautiful face, too!

Deb said...

Look how cute you are! It doesn't look like you've gained any weight other than your tummy - way to go! I can't believe you are so far along, can't wait to see pics of the lil' girl!

April said...

You are so cute! I hope everything goes well with the delivery! I know you have never had a baby before, but is it going to be different on your side of the world? Just curious :)

Laura-Lu said...

You look amazing! I am so jealous that you're almost done!

Proudfeet said...

You really are the cutest pregnant gal I have ever seen! What fun parents you two will be! Can't wait to hear who this lady lady will be...Leah is a good name, just sayin! Ha! Ha! Hang in there!

Proudfeet said...

You really are the cutest pregnant gal I have ever seen! What fun parents you two will be! Can't wait to hear who this lady lady will be...Leah is a good name, just sayin! Ha! Ha! Hang in there!

Annie said...

Looking as gorgeous as ever!! Good luck! I'm so excited for you! We waited until we saw our baby to name him as well, and I'm happy we did it that way!

Avree said...

Oh my gosh you look amazing! You look like you've only gained a belly, are you even wearing maternity pants? Sheesh! We're so excited for you guys!

Hurricane Hansens said...

no fair! look at those skinny pregnant legs and rear!!! happy delivery. my two cents is get induced, much easier to plan.
Congrats!
Cleo

Mitzi Beal said...

We're excited for you guys. Not that you are asking for advice...but my advice is to plan on being late and then the last few weeks won't be so long and painful. If you keep getting disappointed that you haven't had the baby yet it can really make your pregnancy drag at the end. Good luck!

Melissa said...

Looking good. It won't be too long now. We're so excited for you guys.

Kimberly said...

Scott always tells eveyone my due date is a week past what it really is which helps. You are looking great!