Monday, June 7, 2010

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once and while, you could miss it."

A classic quote from Ferris.

Thanks for all of the sweet comments on my last post, you are all so kind! It's such a boost to hear when pregnant. Now I might actually let Richard take a photo of me in 3 weeks when I'm bursting. :)


So, it's really hot here. As in melt your face off, and no, it doesn't get cool at night like in the Great Basin Desert back home. It's just sandy and hot.

As I walked around my car today I noticed this little path of footprints in the sand, nestled between my tire tracks and the curb.

It could be from living next to sandy peaks instead of natural wildlife or perhaps from the pregnancy hormones that add sentiment to everything, but I couldn't help appreciating this little discovery.

A little clue left behind from an unlikely survivor.


feeling stressed? i liked this post about balance in parenting

1 comment:

Ashley said...

It's not the pregnancy, you're just really in-tune to God's amazing miracles and reminders of the world around us.

P.S. You do look ridiculously amazing for 37 weeks pregnant. Jealous.