Isn't that just wonderful!Congratulations again Cat :) Oh does she have red hair? You know I have to ask!
she is so precious. glad you all are doing great!
I love that first one! I imagine her thinking, "Why is it so HOT out here!" Happy Father's Day, Richard! You guys are WONDERFUL parents!
Congratulations again brother! How are the night feedings coming? I hope she's not pooping/peeing EVERY TIME you try to change her diaper like Gabby did. Good grief! It's alright though because now she sleeps a solid 18-20 hours a day. Fantastic!Scott
Happy belated Father's Day, Richard. What great pictures of your first one.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Isn't that just wonderful!
Congratulations again Cat :)
Oh does she have red hair? You know I have to ask!
she is so precious. glad you all are doing great!
I love that first one! I imagine her thinking, "Why is it so HOT out here!"
Happy Father's Day, Richard! You guys are WONDERFUL parents!
Congratulations again brother! How are the night feedings coming? I hope she's not pooping/peeing EVERY TIME you try to change her diaper like Gabby did. Good grief! It's alright though because now she sleeps a solid 18-20 hours a day. Fantastic!
Scott
Happy belated Father's Day, Richard. What great pictures of your first one.
Happy belated Father's Day, Richard. What great pictures of your first one.
Post a Comment