Cat and Richard! Congratulations! I bet you two are just loving baby Elizabeth! She is so beautiful and totally looks like the two of you! She has a knowing look in her eyes! I hope you are recovering I can't believe you caught her with her eyes open already! She is perfect. Love you two!
YAY!!! Congrats you two...she is just the most adorable thing. I hope that everything went well and that you two are adjusting perfectly! Miss you guys tons!!!! love ya-
Congratulations brother! About time you bring up the rear with propagating the TNRT clan. She's a cutie. Gabby was sleeping 10 hours a night at six weeks - beat that sucka! Good luck in the wild wilderness of caring for a newborn. Way to go brother!
Catherine- she is so yummy! Newborns are so fun to kiss and cuddle and cuddle and cuddle. I don't think I put Norah down for a few weeks :) Congrats to you both!
Congratulations. What a cutie! I agree that she looks like Catherine, but she has a little Richard in there too. She's adorable. Hope all went and is going well.
22 comments:
Congratulations, she looks beautiful and healthy. You picked one of my absolute favorite names, they're both lovely. Hope you're all well!
She is enchanting! So happy for all three of you. Hope you're doing well too Catherine. Congrats!!
There she is! My darling niece! I love her! She looks like Richard in this picture! I love her little smile! Great announcement, Cat!
Cat and Richard! Congratulations! I bet you two are just loving baby Elizabeth! She is so beautiful and totally looks like the two of you! She has a knowing look in her eyes! I hope you are recovering I can't believe you caught her with her eyes open already! She is perfect. Love you two!
Congratulations!! What a beauty! Could not be happier for you two! What a lucky little lady to have such amazing parents!
YAY!!! Congrats you two...she is just the most adorable thing. I hope that everything went well and that you two are adjusting perfectly! Miss you guys tons!!!! love ya-
Congratulations brother! About time you bring up the rear with propagating the TNRT clan. She's a cutie. Gabby was sleeping 10 hours a night at six weeks - beat that sucka! Good luck in the wild wilderness of caring for a newborn. Way to go brother!
Catherine- she is so yummy! Newborns are so fun to kiss and cuddle and cuddle and cuddle. I don't think I put Norah down for a few weeks :) Congrats to you both!
Aww, she's sooo cute! Congrats!! Hope everything went well! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see more pictures.
She's beautiful. Enjoy these first weeks!
Congrats!! I love that she is already a big smiler, like you!
Congrats! She is perfect! I hope you are healing well!!
So beautiful! Hope you are doing well and on the mend! She is a cutie!
Congratulations! We are so so so happy for you! She is adorable!
She's beautiful! Love the name!
Congrats you guys. Good job on catching a smile on camera. Amazing. I can barely catch Gabby smiling at 4 months! Cat, you are a champion. Rest!
Mitzi
Just stalking you through Barbara's blog...:) Congratulations!! She is absolutely ADORABLE!
Looks just like her mom! Congrats.
Congratulations. What a cutie! I agree that she looks like Catherine, but she has a little Richard in there too. She's adorable. Hope all went and is going well.
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
She is darling! What a cute smile! I thinks she looks like her mommy! Excited for more details! Love you and miss you!
Seriously??? You captured her at the perfect moment!! ADORABLE!! Congratulations guys!!
Post a Comment