Friday, June 11, 2010

He's a keeper

Richard is a stud.

I am constantly amazed by who he is and what he does, especially for me.

He has been so involved in this entire pregnancy, coming to doctor appointments, shopping for baby stuff, reading up on everything, and even willing to give me back rubs at night.

Case in point, he offers to hold my purse when we're out and about.

Like many of you, I am typically prepared with and carrying around wallet, ipod, camera, water, etc. and sometimes it does get heavy and start to hurt my back, so when he insists, I let him. When I look over and see this big tough guy with my bright yellow bag over his shoulder I feel a little guilty because I don't want him to feel embarrassed. But he doesn't. He's never been one to act based on what others may think.

Thanks love, you are a champion of a man.

(Helen and Richard, she is tiny in size but such a spiritual giant, we adore her.)


5 comments:

Deb said...

That's cute! Hey, the purse matches his bracelet! :)

Barb said...

He is a keeper. We love Richface. Wow, I can see why people are intimidated by Americans there- we are HUGE in comparison!

April said...

I love wonderful husbands, what a great guy! (and you deserve it) plus that bag is so super cute I bet he wants to hold it :)

Ashley said...

yellow is a good color on him. you should get him a matching one and then you'll be twinners. :)

ya can't help but love richard. honestly. he's one of our favorites.

Mitzi Beal said...

Holy crow that girl is short. Cute bag, it totally looks good on Richard.