
It's the 29th today, Elizabeth's due date.
She surprised us by coming almost two weeks early and we're so thrilled that she did. :)
In honor of her, here are some close ups to show off her cuteness.
She surprised us by coming almost two weeks early and we're so thrilled that she did. :)
In honor of her, here are some close ups to show off her cuteness.



11 comments:
oooohhhh i *LOVE* her....!!!
My little niece is so beautiful! Thank you for these very sweet pictures!
She is precious! I love those wrinkly feet!
Awwwwww cute little baby! Dont you just want to eat them up?! :)
Congratulations! She looks adorable. I hope that all is well.
She is beautiful!! congrats!
SHe is PERFECT!! Love her. Hope you are feeling well. We want the labor story. Oh those little hands make me SO excited for #2!! Congrats!!
The details are the best. Thanks for sharing. Hope everything is going well. Don't worry, you will get to sleep again one day. I promise.
Catherine! These pictures are incredible! I'm so glad to see these wonderful closeups. What a beautiful little daughter. Kiss those little feet and hands for me!
Baby feet!! Nom nom nom. So beautiful. And that HAIR!
It's the details that count. What cute pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment