(Richard K Ethington, Elizabeth Ethington, Catherine A Spencer Ethington, Beverly G Spencer, Mark H Spencer )
Elizabeth was given a name and a blessing by Richard on our last Sabbath in Al Ain. He did a beautiful job and prepared himself to be guided by the Holy Spirit before performing this ordinance. I am grateful to him for being a worthy Priesthood holder and for the wonderful things he was able to say during that prayer.
It was nice to be able to invite those who have become dear to us, who also hold this Priesthood, to be included in the prayer circle, especially my Dad. I was touched when after the prayer, each man expressed how meaningful it was for them to be a part of it.
(John McKay, Matthew Glen, Elizabeth, Richard, Mark Spencer, Lance Ylanan)
(Richard, Elizabeth, Jonathon Penny)

3 comments:
Oh, she's so beautiful! How special to share Elizabeth's blessing with the branch that you all came to love so much. I wish we could have been there but I'm so glad you were able to include Mom and Dad. You all look so nice! Elizabeth is a beauty, as usual! (And I love that she's munching on her dress!)
Glad she was able to be blessed and that family could be a part of it.
This made my heart so happy - you blessed her in Al Ain. :) I don't think anything could show more how much you two have come to love that place and that branch. It is inspiring to see how much you two have immersed yourselves in that wonderful place, and gone out of your way to LEARN to love it so much. You guys are the best and E is beautiful!
Post a Comment