Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Airplane in the Park


(Elizabeth, screeching with delight)

The weather right now is gorgeous and we are trying to take advantage of it. Before the move we spent a Saturday at Al Jahili park in Al Ain. We plopped ourselves on a towel, ate chicken, and played with our baby.

This was her favorite game.

3 comments:

Julie Ethington said...

Okay... So, I can't believe how gorgeous she is! She is the happiest thing in the world and I love it! Her smile is so incredible. She has grown up so much just in the past month or so that you've been gone! Wow! What a little joy. I hope you are doing well! We miss you and love you tons!!!

Barb said...

I'm so glad you are out enjoying the weather! It's freezing here. Boo. She is the cutest, as usual!

DeAnn Ethington said...

I'm jealous! Beautiful weather, beautiful baby... I miss you Cat!