Thursday, December 23, 2010

Let it snow


This is one of my favorite traditions, cutting out paper snowflakes.

Perfect to do while chatting around the tree or watching a holiday movie.

We saved these little beauties from last year. I find myself staring at them, trying to decide which one is my favorite for the day.

I'm not in love with this wardrobe, but I like it much better with these taped to it. :)


5 comments:

Barb said...

Wow, if my snowflakes looked like that, I'd save them, too!

Ashley said...

get a stencil and paint a rolling scene over it!! they're wonderful!

Randi said...

What a cute little girl you have. Getting so big! It does go by fast. The snowflakes are cool too :)

Unknown said...

Okay, my snowflakes never look that good. I LOVE these!

Proudfeet said...

I am so impressed! Those are beauties! What a talented girl you are!!