Flew from Salt Lake to Dubai with a 5 month old (jet lag from that was a doozie)
Elizabeth and I got sick
Elizabeth got her first ear infection
Found out we were moving to Abu Dhabi
Moved to Abu Dhabi
...all in the last few weeks!
Still no internet at our new apartment. I am writing this from the Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai and Elizabeth is asleep in our room. Richard has meetings here so we tagged along. It's posh... huge private beach and right next to the iconic Burj Al Arab. I hope I actually have a minute or two to enjoy the beach, it's tough though with this little one. Her skin is so pearly white that she glows in the dark, not ideal for too much sun. Plus naps, no babysitter, etc.
But I'm still grateful to be in this lovely place.
Stay tuned for the tour of our digs once we're settled.
7 comments:
I HEAR YA ON THE SKIN!!! Julia's the same way.
Miss you like mad and wish I was there with you on the beach! Especially since it's snowing here!
Love you!!
Dude, I bet it's so gorgeous there right now! And no internet is such a bummer!!
I want to see a pic of that beach! Sounds amazing!
Hey, I didn't know you were in Salt Lake for so long! I wish I would have called you up and met Elizabeth. :( Hope you guys feel better soon and get to go to the beach!
I miss you guys! Put Elizabeth in a cover of some type and enjoy the ocean. Or just give her loves from us! And Richard too, I guess. :)
Crazy times. Cat did you have Elizabeth all by yourself the whole way home? You are my hero. Amazing!
Sounds like you've had A LOT on your plate lately, but glad things are well. We hope you're feeling better too. Good luck in your new apartment.
Post a Comment