Monday, December 27, 2010

Sleep in Heavenly Peace


When Elizabeth was playing on the floor the other day, I looked over and saw this.

This is the first time she has ever just fallen asleep without a good swaddling.

I guess it was the cozy blanket, or that she had a stomach full of milk and rice. :)

7 comments:

wenwin said...

beautiful. merry christmas!

Barb said...

She is so SO so beautiful! Look at that cutie! I love that she's still a tummy sleeper and that she's a thumb sucker. Darling.

Kimberly said...

I love all of the updates! She is such a cute baby. I am so glad the colic is gone. That is never fun!

Ashley said...

this nearly brought me to tears, it's so sweet.

Lindsey Montague said...

Oh my goodness! She is isn't even mine, but I would totally blow this up and frame it! None of my babies ever did this, or sucked their thumbs. It is the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

Jill said...

Elizabeth is so cute! I love when they start smiling (Eliza is now doing it quite often!). Looks like you had a wonderful 1st Christmas with little Elizabeth.

Melissa said...

Gorgeous picture. I don't think Bryson EVER did that. So cute!