Oh.my.gosh. How freakinh adorable is that??!! Don't you just totally love it!!!! She is sooooo stinkin cute!!
Elizabeth, you have a very funny Daddy. I don't know what I was anticipating more, Elizabeth's laugh or Richard's eventual passing out! Darling.
Adorable! Richard's laugh was great too.
Too cute! I am sad I missed your little party at Lucy's. Miss you!
I thought Richard was going to pass out too, from hyperventilating! Elizabeth is not only adorable, she's so delicate, soft and dear. Her smile is heaven on earth.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh.my.gosh. How freakinh adorable is that??!! Don't you just totally love it!!!! She is sooooo stinkin cute!!
Elizabeth, you have a very funny Daddy. I don't know what I was anticipating more, Elizabeth's laugh or Richard's eventual passing out! Darling.
Adorable! Richard's laugh was great too.
Too cute! I am sad I missed your little party at Lucy's. Miss you!
I thought Richard was going to pass out too, from hyperventilating! Elizabeth is not only adorable, she's so delicate, soft and dear. Her smile is heaven on earth.
Post a Comment