Friday, September 17, 2010

3 months






* sweetie face, stinker bum, baby girl, lovie
* shows off her smile variations; dimples, open mouth, coy grin, scrunched nose
* likes be be expressive with her face
* coos and smiles when we sing together
* sleeps 7 hours at night
* can almost roll over (!)
* likes to take showers over baths
* colic continues to improve
* doesn't need to be rocked to sleep for daytime naps
* getting a bald spot on the back of her head (like her daddy :)
* 24 inches (75%)
* 12 pounds (50%)

6 comments:

Barb said...

She so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost yelped when I saw that first picture because she's so darling. I love her. I can't believe she's been here for three months!

Ashley said...

and totally perfect in every way.

she's beautiful!!

Jarom and Melissa said...

What an adorable kid! Keep up the good work with her.

Catherine said...

she slept about 4 hours last night, that's what I get for bragging about the 7 hours. ;)

LAINA said...

Those smiles are adorable.

wenwin said...

She is beautiful. And what an interesting life you lead right now. I read your posts and it reminds me of when my family lived in Teheran when I was a teenager. Memories that change your life forever. Enjoy every moment!