Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It rained for a bit

I stopped everything to enjoy the moment.



I watched a video of Sir Ken Robinson on TED, he was fantastically eloquent, and funny too. His words stirred my mind and my soul. I liked that he brought up the difference between talents and passions. We may be good at something, but does it feed your spirit? Ever feel like you have to pursue something just because you're good at it, and then guilty when you don't? Sometimes I do.

He suggested following what speaks to your most authentic self.

I loved that.

Maybe because this is something I'm always striving to do, discover and live what is happiness for me and offer the most genuine version of myself to the world.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

you're vision is beautiful.

love you.

Barb said...

I can't wait to watch that talk! What a great thought and one that will stay with me for a while- talents and passions may not be the same thing and may not necessarily line up. I know plenty of tone-deaf people who just keep singing anyway, just because they love it!