I was welcomed home from work by this view. Lovely.
And yes, I work about 6 hours a week tutoring Ana and Luis, 7 year old twins from Brazil. We work on their spelling, reading, and math. The pay is nothing fancy, but it's been nice to help me stay busy, get out of the house, and feel productive. I'm grateful for that.
It's kinda weird to be getting closer and closer to the time when I'll have a baby to protect and love (outside of the womb that is). I watch my belly move now so much, as she wiggles and pokes from the inside, making it bulge and dance.
I am just amazed and in awe of this little miracle growing inside of me.
4 comments:
I love these little glimpses into your life there so much! I can't believe how soon you'll be holding your little daughter in your arms! I'm just so excited and happy for you!
Glad to have found your blog! I will be following and leaving unsolicited comments I'm sure! ;)
It was good to see you guys at the wedding. Hope the last part of your pregnancy goes great!
ps-I have a blog too (actually I have several), but my family one is:
www.ethingtonexcerpts.blogspot.com
You'll be a great mom!
Post a Comment