Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sweetness


I love this moment.

Thanks Barb for capturing it so beautifully.

9 comments:

Barb said...

You are very welcome, my sis.

kimi + joe said...

You are lovely - and I agree Barbara is great at capturing those special moments.

Jarom and Melissa said...

Enjoy this time.

wenwin said...

such a beautiful picture!
two weeks ago Laurie had her twins! two little boys named Justin and Logan. life has changed and we have been so blessed. they are now home from the nicu and doing well!

Laura-Lu said...

You look just beautiful! Thank you so much for that list you left on my blog - very helpful! So are you shipping all that stuff or what? I know (through Caitlin) that Dubai has at least a Babys R Us and stuff so that's great. I'm sorry I missed you while you were in SLC but I'm excited to share this "new mom abroad" experience with you!

Kimberly said...

Sweet is a good word for that picture.

Proudfeet said...

You are just beautiful!

Jane and Stuart said...

Beautiful!

Brian and Emily said...

My word, you are stunning! Isn't it an incredible feeling to have a little one in your tummy. This picture captures your happiness beautifully. I'm excited for you Cath- little girls are the best!!!!!!