After Rich was ready for work he came up to me chagrined saying "Happy Mother's Day, I should have made you breakfast!" I didn't mind at all, but it was sure sweet of him to want to make me feel special all day. It's the feeling spoiled that makes it so rare and fun!
He had already gotten off to a great starting the day before. He offered to buy me something while shopping at the mall for groceries. What? Like the day he proposed marriage and took me to the Park City Outlets with the same offer. This is a big deal. Happily volunteering the wallet to purchase something I don't really need like more clothes? Sounds good to me, and he patiently waited with a smile on his face while I shopped, that is true love right there.
So after breakfast, he went to work and later I went to work, but not before making some banana bread to give to my mom. We met up for a charming dinner with Mom and Dad. Full with food and a baby, I was ready to lie down. We headed home, got comfy, I opened a lovely card from Richard, and we played cards in bed. I loved it, super chill. I even got a back rub while falling asleep.
It was a happy mother's day.
I am grateful for this little girl that will make me a Mother soon, for Richard's love, and for my Mother and other Mother that I love so much!

DeAnn Ethington, Catherine Spencer Ethington, Beverly Spencer
2005
2005
4 comments:
Looking at that picture of you three makes me so excited to see your little girl! She's got some smokin hot genetics working strongly in her favor!!!
Happy Mother's Day girl!
(I'll have to e-mail you to tell you what I did, I'm so embarrassed)
Happy mother's day! You are already a great one to your daughter. I love you!!
You are stunning! What a fun day your wedding was!! Happy Mothers day to be!!
Happy Mother's Day (whether she's here or not, you're already a mama). So fun! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment