Monday, May 24, 2010

26 years am I

Another great birthday full of good friends, chillin' at the Hilton Abu Dhabi, watching a flick at the cinema, sunshine, amazing food, and sweet messages wishing happy birthday! The major happenings of my 25th year include:

Traveling abroad for a 6 week European tour including Italy, Switzerland, France, Spain, Turkey, and Greece
Meeting our new niece and nephew
Visits to Salt Lake City, Moab, Sun Valley
Tutoring 7 year old twins from Brazil
Serving as Young Women's Pres. and then Primary Pres. in our Branch
Touring around the UAE
Being pregnant with our little girl



8 comments:

SWILUA said...

you're only 26?!

holy crap I'm old.

(happy birthday anyway, tho;)

Barb said...

I'm so glad you had such a nice birthday!! I love you!

The Cannons said...

Happy Birthday! I turned but a spritely 29 only twenty days ago. Congratulations on 26 years and may you have many more!

Scott

Ashley said...

Happy birthday my beautiful friend!

Proudfeet said...

Happy Happy Birthday Miss Catherine! I am sure number 26 will be just as sweet!

The Calder's said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! I can't wait to meet your little one!! Hope you are feeling well!!

Marty and Peggy said...

We wish you a wonderful 26th year. Happy Birthday, love the Clifts.

Jarom and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!