Today I had made up my mind to paint. I put out my paints and brushes and got back to work on the canvas I started a while ago. Doing this alone would have been great, but then I decided to listen to our most recent General Conference again while I worked. I started watching/listening to the Saturday morning session. Three hours later I was FILLED with the most wonderful, happy spirit. I especially felt the Holy Ghost during Elder David A. Bednar's talk, More Diligent and Concerned at Home, and I recommend re-reading it. Enjoy!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
How to have a wonderful day...
Answer: Make something creative and listen to something inspiring while you do it!
Today I had made up my mind to paint. I put out my paints and brushes and got back to work on the canvas I started a while ago. Doing this alone would have been great, but then I decided to listen to our most recent General Conference again while I worked. I started watching/listening to the Saturday morning session. Three hours later I was FILLED with the most wonderful, happy spirit. I especially felt the Holy Ghost during Elder David A. Bednar's talk, More Diligent and Concerned at Home, and I recommend re-reading it. Enjoy!
Today I had made up my mind to paint. I put out my paints and brushes and got back to work on the canvas I started a while ago. Doing this alone would have been great, but then I decided to listen to our most recent General Conference again while I worked. I started watching/listening to the Saturday morning session. Three hours later I was FILLED with the most wonderful, happy spirit. I especially felt the Holy Ghost during Elder David A. Bednar's talk, More Diligent and Concerned at Home, and I recommend re-reading it. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
girl that is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE it!!
That is very pretty!
I totally agree with doing something creative and listen to inspiring stuff puts me in the best mood too. You were always such a great artist!
Good for you! I'm so proud of you for making such a good day for yourself! The painting looks incredible- I can't wait to see a close up!
You my dear are seriously too talented it's really not fair :)
Hello long lost Cat! Oh, I just love your paintings. When do I get an original Cat Spencer Ethington?
You're extremely talented, and I love that you were listening to conference as you worked. It's so great to have you as an example.
-- Melissa
I know you've heard it all before, but your art is amazing. Keep it up.
I know you've heard it all before, but your art is amazing. Keep it up.
Post a Comment