While in town, I just wanted an excuse to catch up with my friends from East, so I threw a party complete with a cupcake bar. We enjoyed a variety of flavors:
Lemon Cheesecake,
Chocolate Hazelnut,
Red Velvet (thanks Emmy),
and Mini Chocolate (thanks Christine).
It was great to share stories, laughs, and our common sweet-tooth.
Lemon Cheesecake,
Chocolate Hazelnut,
Red Velvet (thanks Emmy),
and Mini Chocolate (thanks Christine).
It was great to share stories, laughs, and our common sweet-tooth.
Thanks to Alisa, Adrianne, Emmy (+ baby Donny), Christine (+ baby Spencer), Barb (+ baby Charlie), and Laurissa for taking the time to make it! You are all such dear friends!
4 comments:
I want to eat a cupcake in my face hole right now. Nom nom nom.
Again...I am so sad i missed this...and those delicious cupcakes!
Chocolate hazelnut? I need that recipe.
Oh I am jealous! Maybe one day we will be in Utah at the same time :)
Post a Comment