While we've been out of the country, there have been a few new births.
Okay, more than a few, so I'm only going to post about a few that are directly related to us.
Okay, more than a few, so I'm only going to post about a few that are directly related to us.
My sister's first baby - Charlie
Charles Richard Thornton
Born to John + Barbara Thornton
(Richard's first time meeting Charlie)
Charles Richard Thornton
Born to John + Barbara Thornton
Richard's brother's first baby - Taylor
Taylor Ethington
Born to Mike + Julie Ethington
(Both of us meeting Taylor for the first time)
Taylor Ethington
Born to Mike + Julie Ethington
4 comments:
Aw, what cutie pies! Especially the first one. (PS- I am not biased at all.)
So cute! Tay was so excited to have you guys here... she's been going through some Cat & Rich withdrawals! We love and miss you guys!
Seriously that picture of Charlie is like Barb's face exactly. Crazy. Cute babies.
Mitzi
Yea for babies!
Post a Comment