Me.
Witch Catherine of Ethington,
formerly of the Spencer Witches!

Growing up my mom made holidays a big deal, especially Holloween.
It was all about the bubbling dry ice,
purple and orange spot lights,
tons of cob webs,
and elaborate costumes.
Coming from a family of very spirited Halloweeners, I naturally take to and love the Ethington's tradition of having an all girls Witch party every October.
I was lucky to be in town for it this year and oooooh did we have fun! We cackled and cooed, laughed and ate, but mostly practiced our sinister expressions.
Witch Catherine of Ethington,
formerly of the Spencer Witches!
Growing up my mom made holidays a big deal, especially Holloween.
It was all about the bubbling dry ice,
purple and orange spot lights,
tons of cob webs,
and elaborate costumes.
Coming from a family of very spirited Halloweeners, I naturally take to and love the Ethington's tradition of having an all girls Witch party every October.
I was lucky to be in town for it this year and oooooh did we have fun! We cackled and cooed, laughed and ate, but mostly practiced our sinister expressions.
2 comments:
These photos are so great! What fun! I wish you were here to be part of my coven and watch Hocus Pocus with me.
Fun photos. Looks like a fun party.
Post a Comment