Saturday, November 7, 2009

Barbara Lynn

Happy Birthday Barb!

My amazing sister Barbara is 27 years old today and I wish so much that I could be there with her to celebrate. She is my heart and soul and I just love her so much. Here are a few of the reasons I adore her today.
She has the best taste in music
She keeps me in the know with all of the best books, trends, and pop-culture
She is head-turning, show-stopping, pull-your-hair-out beautiful!
She is humble and always kind
She is the best to go to a concert with
She understands who I am
She is genuine in every way
She a goofball
She married a good one. (Johnny is the best!)
She comes to visit when I live away
She is brilliant at writing, photography, music, and has talent coming out of her ears
She really listens
She gives great advise
She makes everyone feel loved and important
She is a full time mom and is working on her degree. Go Barb!
She loves to get really into holidays and dresses up for Halloween, a must!
She will kill you at Scrabble because her vocabulary is just that good

She used to tuck me into bed
She a blast to just sit around with and be a home body or go out on the town
She has the most expressive face ever
She is a hard worker and wonderful example
She is an amazing Mother
She is a loving and beautiful person
She is my sister

I lOVE you Barb! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Aw, thanks, my sister. I love you so much. This was such a beautiful and touching tribute. It, of course, made me teary-eyed and miss you a million tons.

Unknown said...

Great post Cat! I love that picture of you two when you were young. Two peas in a pod. I heart Barb too.