- Thanks -
for all of the great comments and advise for our Europe trip.
We really appreciate it and would be lost without you!
We are getting on a plane for Rome in a few hours -
See you in 6 weeks!
Masalama (goodbye)
for all of the great comments and advise for our Europe trip.
We really appreciate it and would be lost without you!
We are getting on a plane for Rome in a few hours -
See you in 6 weeks!
Masalama (goodbye)
4 comments:
I will miss you while you're gone!
Thanks for the note that was really nice. We consider you guys some of our best friends as well and I have to thank you for teaching me my jewelry skills! In europe we are going to just miss you. We go to Rome on Aug 7, but have a great time!
I am sooooooo jealous! Can't wait to see pics!
Catherine. . .Oh my gosh! I have enjoyed reading your blog and about your experiences in UAE. What an adventure you are having!
Post a Comment