Saturday, June 13, 2009

The other day, and the day after that I...

Ate a strawberry, yogurt and spinach smoothie for breakfast


Drove to Kathy's house to help her pack for her upcoming move
Packed Kathy's house all morning
Quick lunch
swept, mopped, dusted the entire house
cleaned the kitchen
vacuumed
Had a PBJ for dinner cause I was running late
Had the Branch Relief Society over for a farewell party for Kathy


Cleaned up
Got ready for bed/Read scriptures
Couldn't fall asleep
surfed the web
went to bed too late



* * *



Went to the grocery store


made a spinach and fruit smoothie
blogged
worked on my resume
worked on Young Women's lesson and activity for this week
ate a bit of lunch (celery with peanut butter and mixed seeds, yum)


Did lots of ironing
Went to watch the gymnastics performance of my Young Woman
(I am the YW Pres. in our branch)

Cheyenne

cute little first graders


Cheyenne, me

1 comment:

Barb said...

I love reading about what you do day to day! And how cute is Cheyenne??