what a cute picture. I still can't believe you are out in the middle east, what a fun experience! We miss the good ole days in philly together, such great times we will never forget. I am going to be in europe from Aug 4 - Aug 18. We are doing paris, rome, london, venice, and switzerland, i can't wait, when are you guys going to be there?
8 comments:
ha ha! Love it. That hair is amazing. And the sweater is just hot. I hope someone kept that treasure.
Awww....
That is adorable! He reminds me of Opie from The Andy Griffith Show. I love looking at all you guys' pictures, they're amazing!
OH, so that's what Richard looked like with hair. Ha just kidding Richard.
Mitzi
I agree that is a great picture!
Is he wearing a wig?
hahahah
funny how little has changed in about 20 years.
Love it.
Jarom
what a cute picture. I still can't believe you are out in the middle east, what a fun experience! We miss the good ole days in philly together, such great times we will never forget. I am going to be in europe from Aug 4 - Aug 18. We are doing paris, rome, london, venice, and switzerland, i can't wait, when are you guys going to be there?
Richard was a cute kid. Look at all that red hair.
-- Melissa
Post a Comment