Richard and I have now been married for 4 years, WAHOO!!!
Here's a little recap of how we have celebrated each year.
Wedding Day - 2005 - Salt Lake City
(In this picture I asked everyone to cheer. What a crackup! ...and therefore my favorite! he he)

Wedding Day - 2005 - Salt Lake City
(In this picture I asked everyone to cheer. What a crackup! ...and therefore my favorite! he he)

1st Anniversary - 2006 - New York City, NY
We were living in Philly, Richard working at NewDay Financial and me looking for a job. Being the awesome Newlyweds that we were, decided to go to Manhattan for the weekend to celebrate. We crashed at our friend's studio apartment one night (thanks Beth and Reese) and then checked into the Millennium Hilton for a few nights. It was my first time in the big apple and the first time I tasted, and then fell in love with, sushi. I love experiencing firsts with this guy.
2nd Anniversary - 2007 - Philadelphia, PA
We were about to move back to SLC for Richard to run a software development company and me to finish at the U of U. This anniversary was one of our last days in PA before our move (cross-country journey driving a 40 foot Penske truck). The plan was to do dinner and a movie in King of Prussia, but there were greater adventures in store for us! We locked our keys in the car (our beloved Betty shown below) and became members of AAA so that they would come bail us out. Then we heard that our friends Jason and Annie Winn had just welcomed their 2nd daughter into the world and wanted visitors at the hospital (kinda weird that they actually wanted people to come over just hours after, but if you know Annie then it makes sense, she is amazing.) So, we went to the hospital, met baby Juliet, and then had a late dinner just the two of us.
3rd Anniversary - 2008 - Las Vegas, NV
With Richard working hard at Equation Consulting and me in the middle of summer semester, a break was just what we needed. Richard planned a getaway to Vegas where we stayed at the brand new Trump Towers, and at a great deal thanks to his skills on www.priceline.com. We played hard, slept well, and ate too much...loving every second!
4th Anniversary - 2009 - Poggio Mirteto, Italy
There was A LOT going on with us this year including me graduating from the University of Utah with a Bachelor's in Speech Communication, a move across the globe to the United Arab Emirates for Richard's exciting job, and a 6-week vacation in Europe... wowzers! This post is a bit delayed because we were in the Italian countryside in a little town named Poggio Mirteto on our anniversary. We celebrated by going on a hike, napping, and then out to dinner at our favorite pizzeria and splurging on massive amounts of Gelato for dessert! Paradise.
Thank you Richard for the love and happiness we share. I love you Pooface!
11 comments:
Congratulations on four fabulous years!
Totally jealous of that Gelato, by the way.
Oh, and when do we get to hear about your European adventures???
MISS YOU!!!
Cute post! I still remember the day you two got married, I can't believe it's already been 4 years! Happy Anniversary!
Wow, what an amazing life you guys live! Congrats on 4 years! :)
Awww... you too are so cute! I can't believe it's been 4 years! Time flies! And you are livin' the dream- your life is as exciting and vivacious as you guys are!
Happy Anniversary! We love you and I'm so excited to see you in just a few weeks! (And I'm looking forward to many more blog posts!)
AND, Catherine you look beautiful with your brunette hair! And Richard, you are as handsome as the day we met you.
Congrats. You two have such a fun life. You two are so perfect for each other. Keep on having those adventures.
You guys are so cute! Happy anniversary! Miss you!
You really are quit the travelers, but you already knew that. I can't wait to hear about your adventures.
Happy Anni!
The best we've done on ours has been the Melting Pot. One day, we'll need to go to Europe for one.
Happy Anniversary. Love this post. It's fun to look back, huh? I also absolutely love the last picture of the two of you. We're so jealous that you go to go to Italy. So fun for you!
What a fun day it was! You two are darling! Happy Anniversary!
Who loves pooface? I love gelato! ! !
Happy Anniversary dear ones.
Post a Comment