Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today I...

Woke up groggy
Went to the gym with Richard for a refreshing workout
Dropped Richard off at work
Swept sand out of the stairwell


Took a shower
Made a fruit and yogurt smoothie for breakfast
Started some laundry


Checked email
Washes fruits and veggies for later
Wrote a letter and thank you notes
More laundry
Made lunch for Richard
Did the dishes
Wrote a long post and uploaded photos to our blog
More laundry
Got a the beginning of a migraine
Made dinner - Mexican food!


Ate dinner with Richard
Watched the end of Spanglish
Friends came over to visit


(Wendy and I)

Got ready for bed
Read scriptures
Passed out

4 comments:

Barb said...

Ha ha- this is great! This post can be the answer when people ask you, "What do you do all day?" It's fun to see a picture of Wendy!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Like the play by play. Glad you're enjoying yourself.
Melissa

John said...

I loved looking through all the pictures! You have done a great job with the place!! Missing you guys!

Proudfeet said...

Sounds like a great day! If only I were so productive!