January 17, 2011
I am told: that I am an angel baby, I have beautiful dimply smile
I am good at: smiling, taking naps, sitting up, sticking out my tunge, pinching skin, rolling away while getting my diaper changed, singing to myself, eating baby food, saying agooo, mama, yeee
I can: drink out of a cup better than a bottle, make raspberries, get up on my hands and knees, rock back and forth and even crawl a little when I see and iphone just out of reach
I love: engaging my reflection, kicking my legs, being carried in the bjorn, Mom's homemade rice cereal, sucking my left thumb, hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa, taking showers, watching people eat
I don't like: being scared by the blender, missing my nap during church, eating peas
At bedtime: clean diaper, long-sleeve pajamas, Mom and Dad sing to me, nurse with Mom, burp like a teenager, roll onto my stomach as soon as in the crib, cry, suck my thumb, sleep 10-11 hours
Mom: Loves to watch her discover new textures with her fingertips, tickles me, likes to cuddle while we nurse, wears extra jewelry to occupy my interest during church, tries to stay calm during the cry it out at night, and is having so much fun decorating the nursery.
Dad: Makes me laugh when he swings me like a bell, likes to prop me up on his shoulders, calls me Lovey, wears fancy ties for me to pull on, can still hold me in one hand, initiates the best dance parties
Looking forward to: more walks along the corniche, eating, crawling, Grandma DeAnn and Grandpa Harold coming to visit!
![]() |
| |||
| I included this one for all you trekkies out there (Steve, are you reading this?) |





11 comments:
She is just sooooo adorable! Seriously, missing nap time during church is the worst! It throws off the entire day, and then some!
* thanks to Rachel for the inspiration on the writing style - she is one of my favorites and tend to want to be just like her. :)
oh man she is so so cute!
Wow! She is changing and growing so much! I wish we were coming out with mom and Harold! We miss you guys so much! What a little sweetie! Is her hair really that red!? It's awesome!
She is so adorable!!!! Aaaahhhh! I just want to squeeze her! I can't believe that I don't get to see her every day. :( I love her smiley pictures and the twinkle in her eye!
Just look at her! So cute. And looking a little mischievous?? I can hardly wait to give her hugs and kisses!
LLAP little Elizabeth!!!
Seriously, she shouldn't be *allowed* to be that perfect and beautiful! It's a distraction to the rest of us. Catherine, how do you get anything DONE?! How do you not sit and just stare all day? She's just so amazing!
Sorry. I wanted to cry when I saw her eyes in that first picture. She's just stunning.
Jher being so cute is... Logical! Thanks cat!
So fun to watch her grow and to hear about how you three are doing. Hope this year is a great one for all of you!
Love
Steve and Liz
AKA Presidente y la Hermana
She is so cute. I love her little outfit.
Catherine!! Congratulations! She is beautiful. I wish I could meet her. What an adventure. I adore you.
Post a Comment