Thanks SLC for reuniting me with lots of my dear dear friends. I have missed them so.
It truly did feed my soul to be with such kindred spirits.
It was so fantastic spending time with you all, even if you're not pictured. Also, those of you I didn't get to see, we ARE going to make it happen next time, because I just love your faces okay?
And thanks if I borrowed one of these photos from your blog (ahem, Natalie), you're the best. :)
3 comments:
Hello, Retro. Cute blog I'm glad I found it. Congratulations on your adorable baby!
Love, Blossom
lspencer1127@gmail.com
It was so fun having you in town! You are welcome to steal pictures off my blog anytime :)
What fun! I'm so glad you got to see so many of your friends while you were here. And it's so fun to see so many of the next generation!!
Post a Comment