are happiness.
I love to nurse my baby, now.
It was rough for a while, yes it was.
But now, it is my favorite time of day. I cuddle her and she strokes my arm. I speak softly to her and she looks up and smiles at me. She tries to wiggle away and I guide her back.
We are together.
It's basically heaven dipped in sugar.
She needs me, and it's so nice to be needed so much.
Because I need her too. So much.
I love to nurse my baby, now.
It was rough for a while, yes it was.
But now, it is my favorite time of day. I cuddle her and she strokes my arm. I speak softly to her and she looks up and smiles at me. She tries to wiggle away and I guide her back.
We are together.
It's basically heaven dipped in sugar.
She needs me, and it's so nice to be needed so much.
Because I need her too. So much.

7 comments:
What kind of camera do you use? I love all your pictures! Beautiful!
I can't wait until I can nurse (and not pump) for my next baby one day!
absolutely beautiful Catherine! I loved nursing my babies :)
Annie, I think I'm the only blogger who doesn't have an SLR. I used a Cannon PowerShot 750 that I got at Costco! It's been great and takes a killer macro shot.
Umm... probably the sweetest post ever! This really is the best time of nursing when they're so interactive! Thank you for this post! We love you!
agreed! i loved nursering! so sad when moms don't give it a chance.
Oh my goodness! She is so Beautiful! It's sometimes nice to hear that others have the feeling that breastfeeding isn't their favorite at first too, I was that way with both of my boys and now I finally have come to realize it's not too bad. I just had the wrong attitude back then.
I'm do glad you guys are doing so well! I love the pic of her cute little polka dot swim bottoms with her little cheeky bum! So Cute!
This made me want to have another baby. Sometimes I dread the nursing part, but you're right..about 6 months in, it becomes heavenly. SHe is just too cute! Hope you're having a blast with Harold & DeAnn. We're ready for them to come back. :) I bet you've loved having them there.
Post a Comment