I love her little skinny arms and round belly. She's so darling!
She is too. cute.What was that noise in the background?
Oh my goodness, she is the cutest thing! I can't tell who she looks like but my guess so far is Cat...
So guess what? I totally had my baby on your due date. Were you as traumatized with the birth as I was? I hope you and baby are doing great and feeling much better! She's awesome! Motherhood is the best.
What an adorable baby girl! I love that stretch.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love her little skinny arms and round belly. She's so darling!
She is too. cute.
What was that noise in the background?
Oh my goodness, she is the cutest thing! I can't tell who she looks like but my guess so far is Cat...
So guess what? I totally had my baby on your due date. Were you as traumatized with the birth as I was? I hope you and baby are doing great and feeling much better! She's awesome! Motherhood is the best.
What an adorable baby girl! I love that stretch.
Post a Comment