Sad! June had some bad colic (whatever that really means) and reflux. She had to get on medicine which helped a lot (but we didn't get her on it until she was 3.5 months old). It's tough, hang in there! It gets better! Check the signs for reflux and medicine might help...might not though, just wanted to give you a heads up because I wish I would have known sooner. :)
5 comments:
I love the darling crying pictures!!
Sad! June had some bad colic (whatever that really means) and reflux. She had to get on medicine which helped a lot (but we didn't get her on it until she was 3.5 months old). It's tough, hang in there! It gets better! Check the signs for reflux and medicine might help...might not though, just wanted to give you a heads up because I wish I would have known sooner. :)
Oh, poor baby Elizabeth. We love her, too, and we love her parents a lot!!!
gripe water.
saved my sanity.
and date nights.
even when she cries she's beautiful.
totally jealous.
Good luck guys. She's a sweetie. I've heard the book "Happiest Baby on the Block" is very helpful for soothing babies.
Mitzi
Post a Comment