(Me and Christine)
While in Salt Lake, I helped throw a baby shower for Christine Brown, who is my cousin and one of my best friends. It was tons of fun to help Christine (and Ben) celebrate their soon to arrive son and to see some high school friends.

Erin, Rachel, Brittney, Me, Lindsey, Adrianne, Christina (and baby)
Laurissa, Barbara, Christine (and baby)
Not pictured: Kim, Britta

P.S. Yep, I have brown hair now. Yeehaw!
6 comments:
It was a great shower, well done!
You look super pretty in that picture!
dood you look so cute!!
miss you. :(
Cat - I love the brown hair, it is beautiful! Sad that I'm just checking your blog now and you have already visited and left. We'll have to catch you next time. I'm glad you seem to be enjoying Dubai - love the pics and the tid bits about the culture.
So nice of you to throw a baby shower for a friend. Cute hair!
-- Melissa
Thanks for such a fun shower! Sorry Jane and I missed the pic!!
Cute hair! I didnt know Christine was pregnant...congratulations! Man, everyone is having babys! :)
Post a Comment