Introducing my newest nephew,
Charles Richard Thornton
My sister Barb and her husband Johnny just welcomed their first child into the world on
March 25th, 2009.
Baby Charlie weighed 8 pounds 14 ounces and was 22 inches long!
Charles Richard Thornton
My sister Barb and her husband Johnny just welcomed their first child into the world on
March 25th, 2009.
Baby Charlie weighed 8 pounds 14 ounces and was 22 inches long!
Love you little guy!!!
5 comments:
I'm a bit biased, but he sure is cute!
Oh congratulations to Barb and John. 22 inches. That's tall! So cute.
Mitzi
You're an auntie! Congratulations! He is darling!
Hey Catherine! I would love to get together with you. Here are the days that work for me Mon 13th after 11:00am, Wed after 3:00pm, friday afternoon, and saturday all day. I would prefer Monday afternoon or saturday afternoon. We could have lunch at my house or go out to lunch in SLC. I am totally fine with either location. Let me know what you would prefer. Im totally excited to see you!
Very cute. Congrats to the parents. Love these photos.
Post a Comment