Hey Big Red Machine (Richard)- This is Sally Burdette from High School and EFY. I found your blog a few weeks ago and my husband is going to be in Dubai next week for a few days. He wants to go to church while there, and has some other questions for you. If you have a minute, could you please send me an email at sallyburdette@hotmail.com and I will respond to it with some of his questions. So glad to see you are having a great time over there! Thanks! -Sally Burdette Anderson
1 comment:
Hey Big Red Machine (Richard)- This is Sally Burdette from High School and EFY. I found your blog a few weeks ago and my husband is going to be in Dubai next week for a few days. He wants to go to church while there, and has some other questions for you. If you have a minute, could you please send me an email at sallyburdette@hotmail.com and I will respond to it with some of his questions.
So glad to see you are having a great time over there!
Thanks! -Sally Burdette Anderson
Post a Comment