
(image source: anthropologie.com)
Although I only purchase something from Anthropologie once and a while (a bit pricey for my pocketbook), I love to visit often (and dream about buying everything I see). This store really is inspiring to my creativity! Next time you have the opportunity, please drop in and NOTICE the displays, they are fabulous! Truly works of art. The products sold here are basically amazing as well.
Anthropologie is candy for my eyes and sunshine for my soul. My little heart flutters a little faster when I walk through the doors of any given location. But this time, I was part of a little fairy tail story as I retailed it up. Located in the heart of Philly's shopping district is this gem of a building. A massive spiral staircase connects the five levels, walls of fresco art, and directs the eye to a beautiful stained glass dome above. LOVED IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment