I know that life on the blog has been much better ever since Catherine took over the posting part, but I have to step in and ask everyone for a huge favor - I've been called as a Scoutmaster and I need to find a vehicle that the scouts can abuse (track mud into/spill sport drinks/drop skittles in between the seats, etc.).
Yes, it is painful to say goodbye to such an awesome car as my sporty little Nissan Maxima, but it's gotta be done. And so, if any of you are looking for a larger, more spacious car with excellent gas mileage or you know someone who might be interested, would you please let me know??? It's priced thousands of dollars below retail, and I'm still flexible if price is an issue.
Check out this link for a bunch of photos, this link for my Craigslist posting, and this link for KSL and thank you in advance for any of your help!!!




2 comments:
Sounds like you need a car that is durable enough for kids...not scouts! My 2 year old is rougher than a pack of scouts headed home from a 6 day Uinta backpacking trip. Get a Honda/Toyota I have found both hold up well to dirt, muck, and those unexplainable globs of chocolate between the door and seat.
We had good luck on craigslist this last summer when we sold our van. Hopefully you will get your car sold quick.
Post a Comment