Tuesday, September 9, 2008

San Diego - Part 1

Okay, so we're a little behind on the documenting the events of our lives. I could blame Fall semester, or bla bla bla, but I think we all know it's just procrastination. So, here's a recap of the highlights of one of our favorite places on earth...San Diego! Enjoy.


My Dad hooked us up and we were able to stay at the Marriott Marina, it was amazing. It was also in a prime location right by the Gas Lamp Quarters which is a lively area of downtown. Lots of boutiques and restaurants, all with in a few blocks of our hotel.


Richard took me to Old Town and we had a wonderful time getting a taste of the Latin culture. We also found this amazing Mexican food at a little place called Fred's. Is was mmmm good.


Some of the BEAUTIFUL flowers and plants!

6 comments:

Jaron and Amy said...

Looks beautiful! I am jealous :)

Me said...

CATHERINE. You little sweetie poo, you. Thank you so much for the sweet little gift you left for me at my Mom's house. I LOVE IT! It totally made my whole year, I'm serious. I have a thank you note, but no idea where to send it. Can you e-mail me your address ?! Thanks again sis.

The Cannons said...

I love San Diego and those are some beautiful pics.
Mitzi

Morris Family said...

How fun??!! It was great to see you guys this summer! We need to get together again over Christmas...we'll let ya know when we'll be in town!

Preethi said...

Hurray for San Diego! What a fun trip. And what an awesome place to stay! We miss you guys. We definitely need to get together over the holidays, assuming you'll be in Utah.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics. Geez Rache, can you comment anymore?