My friend Rachel tagged me. And the subject is QUIRKS! So here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Mention these rules on your blog. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yourself and tag 6 fellow bloggers.
1. I blow my nose like a fog horn, always have.
2. I am terrified of worms. Not snakes or rats but worms, especially the night crawlers. EEK!
3. I am drawn to, ok obsessed, with organizing. In nursery I sort the Legos by color and size, I group m&m's into colors before eating, and my closet is sorted by type then color.
4. I can only wink with my left eye and only lift my left eyebrow.
5. I can't sleep without earplugs.
6. I have a bad habit of picking scabs. Gross I know but I do it unconsciously.
I Tag: Barb, Kerry, Em Hawkins, Lindsey, Julie, and Ashley
6 comments:
Love it! I didn't know you were obsessed with organizing! You are oh so quirky. Sending Hugs!
That is so funny you organize your m&m's. I'm pretty sure that would cut down on your calorie intake just because of the time spent organizing it. Not because it burns calories but because it delays eating them very quickly like I do.
Mitzi
I know how incredibly organized you are, Cat. You stayed in my house and I was blown away with all that you did with my "junk" piles!! So, which Lindsey were you talking about? Maybe I'll do it anyway...
How funny! I love organizing too! In the line at the grocery store, as a kid I would frequently be seen straightening all the gum and candy. :)
Annika
Hooray for grouping closet contents by type then by color. :)
Oh, and TEMPLE!! Clearly you guys need to move back.
I like the quirk tag. Good work. I love organizing too, but not my food. I'd rather just eat it. I learned a lot about you. Too fun.
-- Melissa
Post a Comment