Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ethington Park Jewelry is now for sale!

Ethington Park is the name of my handmade jewelry business. Freshwater pearl, turquoise, Swarovski crystal, coral, jade, quartz, unique glass beads, Hill Tribe silver, and other semi-precious stones are some of my favorite materials to use.

I Just set up an etsy account where my jewelry is now available to online shoppers! I have posted a few items for sale and there will be many more to come. Check it out here.

A Few Pics to entice you...








Also, I would love to have you over and meet in person! I will be having a jewelry party in the next few weeks where Ethington Park jewelry will be sold. If you are interested in attending, leave your email as a comment and I would be happy to send you the address as well as the date/time.

16 comments:

Barb said...

Ooh, me! I want to come!!

Ashley said...

These are so beautiful! I love my own Ethington Original pieces!!! Very best of luck to you!!!!

The Cannons said...

Too bad I NEVER wear jewelry and Scott hates it. But you do make some beautiful stuff. Where does the Park part of the name come from? Just curious.
Mitzi

Jacci Halliday said...

great stuff! i would love to come!

Jaron and Amy said...

Good for you Cat! Sounds like fun, keep me updated...

Lindsey Montague said...

I so want to come! You've got my email. Let me know! Miss talented!

ike and em said...

Look at you! You talented little creature! I really do love your jewelry and what a fabulous name. Nice work on the photos too :)

Julie Ethington said...

Yay! You did it! I'm stoked for you! I've tried putting some things on Etsy, but I'm too nervous to get it out there... You are my hero! I love the name! I hope your week is going great and that you start feeling better soon!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I love that jewelry!

Becky said...

I would love to come if I didn't live 2,000 miles away! You should put together a catalogue!!! : )I would love to see everything you have!

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU! I AM SO GLAD YOU DID THIS. I wrote that in caps so you could hear the excitement in my voice.

henderson family said...

I've been waiting for this for too long- I'd love to be invited! And have an excuse to see you! My email is alisakhenderson@yahoo.com
Love ya!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Beautiful jewelry. Good for you, Cat.
-- Melissa

Proudfeet said...

You talented girl! I want my name on some that you have pictures of already! Gorgeous! Sign me up!
XO
Leah
lefleurslc@sbcglobal.net

Unknown said...

I vote for a jewelry party during the winter holiday! PLEASE? TAG YOU'RE IT!

Brittney said...

Cath it is probably too late for me to respond, but your jewelry is beautiful and I would love to see you! brittneymoffat@yahoo.com