We stayed at the Winner's Circle Resort right across from the Del Mar race track. It was a huge condo that our friend Kathryn let us use, thanks again Kathryn! It was 5 minutes from the beach and we were in that water until it was dark!
Richard showed me where the bubbles on the sand were coming from. He started digging into the sand after each wave retreated and held up a little gray crab. It was cute. (Both the crab and Richard's persistence)
The water at sunset was unforgettable
3 comments:
Oh I so want to be at the beach! We LOVE LOVE LOVE digging up those funky crabs. I'm glad you had such a fun time.
Sweet trip you two. It's been too long since my last trip to San Diego - I think it was with Richard to help my sister Nicole move back to Utah. Zoiks! That's a while back! I enjoy your cool "extreme close-up" photos of the flora as well. Nice.
Scott
This looks so fun :( you should have taken us w you!
Post a Comment