
Richard discovered this Gem and I am lucky to now be a part of the tradition...Kono's. It's basically the most delicious breakfast with the coolest vibe. It's yummy and it's located right on Mission/Pacific Beach.

After breakfast we played at the beach all afternoon. Oddly enough, this is the only shot I took at this beach.

Dad hooked us up once again with tickets to the Padre's pro baseball game. It's amazing how one becomes an instant fan, even if the home team is getting killed on the scoreboard.

Ah, Richard and I were honored to introduce Dad to the Ghiradelli Cafe and the many treats within.
4 comments:
Mmm. Now I want chocolate!
You guys are so cute I can hardly stand it! Your trip looked like a blast.
When I lived in San Diego with my brother we would go to Padres games all the time. So much fun and I don't even like baseball.
Mitzi
Yum.
Post a Comment